Ultra-pure water equipment for the chemical industry
Overview of ultrapure water equipment in the chemical industry
With the rapid development of the economy, the chemical industry has higher and higher requirements for water quality. 实现全自动化控制，不会因再生而停机，且无污水排放。 The chemical industry ultra-pure water equipment adopts the comprehensive application of advanced reverse osmosis technology and EDI technology. The chemical ultra-pure water equipment achieves full automation control, will not stop due to regeneration, and has no sewage discharge. Ultra-pure water equipment produces stable water, which can meet the water quality requirements of major industries for ultra-pure water.
Ultra pure water equipment
Process flow of ultra pure water equipment in chemical industry
a. A two-stage reverse osmosis method is adopted, and the process is as follows:
Raw water → raw water pressure pump → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → water softener → precision filter → first stage reverse osmosis → PH adjustment → intermediate water tank → second stage reverse osmosis → purified water tank → pure water pump → microporous filtration Device → water point.
b. The EDI method is adopted, and the process is as follows:
Raw water → Raw water pressure pump → Multi-media filter → Activated carbon filter → Water softener → Precision filter → First-stage reverse osmosis machine → Intermediate water tank → Intermediate water pump → EDI system → Microporous filter → Water point.
Characteristics of ultra-pure water equipment in the chemical industry
In the chemical industry, ultra-pure water equipment technology is usually prepared by using ion exchange resin, but the use of mixed bed ion exchange resin usually requires frequent resin regeneration, which is wasteful of material and labor. Our company has practiced for many years and combined new membranes. The separation technology uses reverse osmosis and ion exchange system (or EDI) to prepare ultrapure water. This process has many advantages compared with traditional processes. The effluent quality is stable and can continuously produce ultrapure water that meets user requirements. . In addition, modular production can realize full-automatic control and low technical requirements for maintenance personnel. This set of ultra-pure water equipment in the chemical industry does not require acid-base regeneration, and there is no sewage discharge.
Specifications for the use of ultrapure water equipment in the chemical industry
After turning on the inlet water source and connecting the power supply, the chemical ultra-pure water equipment can work fully automatically.
Secondly, if RO reverse osmosis water and DI deionized water are required to be taken, the corresponding water extraction ball valves on the left and right sides can be opened.
After the water is taken again, the water intake is closed, and the equipment will automatically stop. At this time, if any water intake is opened, it will automatically restart to produce pure water. This cycle produces the pure water required. If not in use for a long time, please turn off the water source and power at the same time.
The chemical industry's ultra-pure water equipment is mainly a pretreatment system consisting of mechanical filters, activated carbon filters, softeners and precision filters. The main equipment is mainly reverse osmosis equipment and EDI modules. The core technology used in traditional ultra-pure water equipment is a yin-yang mixed bed. The emergence of EDI technology has replaced the application of mixed beds, with high effluent quality and more stable operation.
Installation precautions for chemical ultrapure water equipment
(1) There should be enough space around the system to connect water pipes, power sources and replace consumables.
(2) Ultra-pure water equipment in the chemical industry is installed near the water source, power source and water tank.
2. Water source requirements
(1) The system using tap water as the water source requires the inlet pressure to meet the requirements of the equipment, and the diameter of the inlet pipe must not be less than the specified size.
(If the pressure is low, the system will not work properly. If the pressure is high, the system may leak water.)
(2) The hardness of the incoming water should be considered. If the hardness is high, the incoming water should be softened first.
(3) The system using purified water as the water source requires the TDS value of the incoming water to be less than 20PPM.
生产的化工行业超纯水设备环保特性好，操作使用简便，深受广大用户的欢迎。 The ultra-pure water equipment in the chemical industry produced by Wright Light Xining water treatment equipment manufacturers has good environmental protection characteristics, easy operation and use, and is welcomed by customers.
Related water treatment equipment
- Solar photovoltaic ultra-pure water equipment
- Electronic grade ultra pure water equipment
- Glass substrate ultrapure water equipment
- Ultra pure water equipment for biological research
- Ultra-pure water equipment for medical and health industry
- Ultra-pure water equipment for microelectronics-L
- Ultra pure water equipment for electronics industry —
- Ultra-pure water equipment for chemical agents —
- 50t / h ultra pure water for lead cabinet
- Ultra-pure aluminum surface treatment
- Pure water equipment
- Softened water equipment
- Reverse osmosis equipment
- Ultra pure water equipment
- Deionized water equipment
- Desalination equipment
- Desalination equipment
- Ultra pure water machine
- Purified water equipment
- Pure water machine
- Mineral water plant equipment
- Reclaimed water reuse equipment
- Disinfection equipment
- Ion exchanger
- Ultrafiltration system
- Drinking water engineering equipment
- Water treatment accessories